Below is a collection of useful links to help you findout more information.
- Blood Pressure Association
- British Cardiac Patients Association
- British Cardiovascular Society
- British Heart Foundation
- British Hypertension Society
- British Pacing & Electrophysiology Group
- British Kidney Patient Association
- Brugada syndrome
- Brugada syndrome - drugs to avoid
- CARE - Cardiac Arrhythmia Research and Education Foundation Inc
- Cardiac Risk in The Young
- Cardiomyopathy Association
Practicing cardiology is impossible without the support of a team. I am privileged to have experienced and efficient teams at my side.
Being up to-date is very important to me. I therefore attend regular internal meetings, external courses, national and international conferences.
I have yearly appraisals and constantly reflect on my practice in order to integrate proven innovations to achieve consistent and optimum results. I regularly audit my work.